Schools can make a difference in how violence is dealt with and in providing safe school environment, are they doing their bit? Is it lack of information about misconduct - how to address it, hindering efforts to provide safe school campuses. Hasn’t sending off time to the school for children as a routine changed due to recent news bursts lately? From waving good-bye with a confident smile, that you are away from me yet you are safe. I have been waving off good-bye every day ever since my tween son and just turned teenager daughter commenced their preschool with the same confidence. It is children and moms or dads bonding time as we stroll joyfully towards the bus pick up point. We talk about anything and everything laugh and look forward to the day ahead with excitement. Every parent does the same. The Recent Incidences Off late, although I wave the same way as they head off to their school bus, and expect the children to come back from s...
I am an Education Manager and Education Business Consultant. I am Having Vast 25 + Years experience in the Industry. I am National Awardee with expert in Child Psychology and having flair experience in School Setting up Admission management Curriculum Designing USP Creation for Schools Affiliations in Indian States Business Planning EBITA Creation Student Acquisition and Brand Building. "Miracles happen, If you really believe in you."
Comments
Post a Comment